- Health A to Z
Thanda Passion Booster
Natural tonic for improved sexual response and increased libido
Use Thanda Passion Booster for Women to:
- Awaken and enhance female sexual pleasure
- Increase and promote orgasmic strength
- Relax and enjoy sex day and night
- Achieve optimal sexual health and vitality
Release the sensual creature within
The female sexual drive can naturally be different from a man’s libido. Many women may feel embarrassed to admit that they are ‘not in the mood’ as much as their partners are. Furthermore, for some women, an orgasm is a rare occurrence – or an elusive event altogether! Sometimes, with age, it is normal for sexual arousal to become more difficult to achieve – especially as sexual desire and ‘getting in the mood’ takes second place to laundry, packing kids’ lunches, or prepping for a board meeting. At the end of a long day, one may be too tired to awaken the sexual creature that lies within! While every woman is unique, most women need to be in a relaxed state to facilitate arousal and sexual pleasure. There are many phases and prerequisites to the female sex drive. Many factors can inhibit a woman’s ability to become aroused, especially when the brain focuses on other things instead of total relaxation.
The Natural Way
Female sexual drive can be different from a man’s libido… Sometimes, with age, it is normal for sexual arousal to become more difficult to achieve – especially as sexual desire and ‘getting in the mood’ takes second place to laundry, packing kids’ lunches, or prepping for a board meeting. At the end of a long day, one may be too tired to awaken the sexual creature that lies within! While every woman is unique, most women need to be in a relaxed state to facilitate arousal and sexual pleasure. There are many phases and prerequisites to the female sex drive. Many factors can inhibit a woman’s ability to become aroused, especially when the brain focuses on other things instead of total relaxation. Naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual and encompass a variety of factors to include diet, lifestyle, personality type, surroundings, and emotional elements to support the health of the individual as a whole (rather than treating problems in isolation).
The good news is that there is a lot that can be done to help naturally awaken and encourage sexual desire. Keep in mind that there is a direct connection between nutrition and libido, as well as aging and sexual discomfort. Regular exercise and psychological issues are also important factors to consider. Taking time out with your partner as well as time out for yourself can often make all the difference and are both important to help women get back in touch with themselves, their partners as well as their sexuality! Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years as a tonic for the female reproductive system, yet, so many companies focus on male sexual health and ignore the needs of women. Remember that the word 'aphrodisia' comes from "Aphrodite" the name of the Greek goddess of love! Now you can get in touch with your passionate self with Thanda Capsules for Women.
What is Thanda Passion Booster for Women?
Specially formulated by a Clinical Psychologist for maximum strength, Thanda is a powerful tonic for female sexual health, containing a range of specially selected remedies from Africa and the Orient. Regular use promotes sexual desire and optimal orgasmic functioning, allowing you to relax and enjoy sex day or night! Surprise your man by awakening your erotic instinct with Thanda Passion Booster - and open yourself up to the aphrodisiac experience of your life!
How has Thanda Passion Booster helped others?
"I thought that I was just one of those women who could not have an orgasm. Sex was OK at first, but most of the time I would rather curl up with a good book! Do you know that I used to fake orgasms just so that my fiancee could feel good? I know it was wrong, but I felt like I was not good enough. My friend told me about your libido capsules and I decided to give them a try. Sex is getting better and better all the time. I have been taking the capsules for three weeks and there is a definite difference. No more faking for me!"
"I have always thought I wasn't normal and had some kind of hormone imbalance. The doctors always said there was nothing wrong. With these pills, sex maybe 3 times a year has turned into 2 to 3 times a week and has saved my relationship. Thanks!"
"...no words! ... I have no words for what this product did for my relationship!"
- Hailey, 35
What are the Ingredients?
- Gentiana lutea radix powder is a tonic herb traditionally used to promote optimal functioning in all organs of the body.
- Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla) contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a tonic for sexual functioning and also as a rejuvenating tonic.
- NN Diemethylglycine (DMG) is a nutritional supplement and Vitamin B15 precursor with a range of beneficial functions. Scientific research has demonstrated its effectiveness in reducing the pain associated with angina, improving blood and oxygen circulation, reducing elevated cholestrol and blood pressure and promoting optimum immune system functioning. Research has further demonstrated that regular use improves athletic performance and reduces fatigue after exercise. It has also been shown to improve female sexual functioning and to relieve the symptoms of vaginitis.
- Sabal serrulata - Recent studies have suggested that sabal serrulata is a useful tonic and strengthening remedy which has a stimulatory effect on sexual functioning, as well as female health.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwaganda, Winter Cherry, Ubuvimbha) is also known as "Indian ginseng." A major traditional use of this herb is in "balancing life forces" due to over 35 active ingredients in the herb, including steroidallactones, alkaloids, saponins, and glycosides. This explains the ability of this ingredient to enhance performance, as studies have shown (Bucci LR. “Selected herbals and human exercise performance.” Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S.)
- Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) - One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which aid healthy blood flow to the brain and female sexual organs. In a recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. “Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue”. Psychol Med. 2004;34(1):51-61). The use of ginseng in maintaining sexual health and healthy sexual functioning is well-known!
- Ginkgo Biloba (Maiderhair) - Researchers have studied this herb for its benefits in supporting all phases involved in sexual desire. An open study on 63 subjects found that the percentage of women responding to the benefits of Ginkgo biloba was higher than that of men, with relative success rates of 91%! Ginkgo biloba was reported to have a positive effect on all four phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (lubrication), orgasm, and resolution (afterglow).
- Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine) - In ancient times this was recommended as a treatment to support female fertility and to maintain a healthy libido in both men and women. Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding Tribulus. According to this research, Tribulus supports a healthy balance of various hormones including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and for this reason supports sexual function. (Adimoelja A. “Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions” [abstract]. Int J Androl. 2000;23:82-84).
- Lirosma Ovata (Muira Puama) - This ingredient is nicknamed “potency wood” by natives. Muira Puama is derived from two species of small, shrubby trees in the olive family. Natives sometimes drink a beverage infused with this herb before sex to promote healthy sexual desire. This herb has also been investigated specifically for its encouraging benefits for healthy female sexual desire. (Rowland DL, Tai W. “A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions”. J Sex Marital Ther. 2003 May-Jun;29(3):185-205. Review. PMID: 12851124).
How do I use Thanda Passion Booster?
Dosage: Take one to two capsules twice daily after meals. An additional dose can be taken about 10 - 15 minutes before sex to improve the intensity of orgasms. If a lubricant is needed, see our FemaLube natural lubricant.
For men, see our Iqawe male libido booster.
How long until I see results?
Use regularly to promote general health and overall female sexual functioning. Results vary according to general health and lifestyle factors. Noticeable improvement should be experienced within 3 - 6 weeks, although some women report a much earlier response time.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Thanda will last 15 days. A two months supply (see the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE special) would be four bottles.