We deliver to your door!
Frozen Apple Dog Treat Recipe
Spoil your pup with this refreshing Frozen Apple Dog Treat Recipe
Show your pooch some love with these nutritious, homemade treats! Frozen apple dog treats are a delicious and healthy way to cool your dog down on a hot afternoon, or for whenever you want to give them a well-deserved treat!
Apples are healthy for dogs, and are packed with fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C. Not only do dogs adore crunching away on this fruit, but an added secret benefit is that apples also help improve your dog's breath! Follow this simple recipe to make your dog some frozen apple dog treats!
What you'll need
- Ice cube tray
- 2 diced apples (seeds and core removed)
- 1 cup of plain Greek yoghurt
- A little bit of water
- Combine the apples and yoghurt in blender, and blend until you get a liquid consistency.
- Add a little bit of water to smooth out the texture, and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for a few hours or until hard.
- You can then put the frozen apple dog treats in a container and store in the freezer!
(Courtesy of https://irresistiblepets.net)
Does YOUR dog have a favourite treat that you make for them at home? Let us know in the comments below!
If you have any questions, please contact our team or leave a comment below for FREE health advice. We always love hearing from you!