Pet Treat Recipe: Frozen Fruity Coconut Drops
Treat your pet to these healthy and refreshing Frozen Fruity Coconut Drops!
This summer, avoid sharing your ice-cream with your pets, and instead give them these delicious frozen treats! Ice-cream is made with milk which could upset your fur baby's tummy. Ice-cream also contains other unsuitable ingredients like xylitol, sugar, chocolate and other unhealthy additives.
These fruity coconut drops are not only deliciously refreshing, they're healthy, too! They will help improve your pet's skin and coat AND boost their immune system.
- 1 cup of Organic Coconut Oil
- A handful of halved blueberries or raspberries (or both)
- 1 teaspoon of Raw Eucalyptus Honey
- Add coconut oil to a bowl and place over a pan of boiled water.
- Once the coconut oil has softened (not completely melted) in the bowl, add the fruit and mix together.
- Shape the mixture into bite-sized balls, place on a tray, and put in the freezer.
- Give to your pet once frozen. As yummy as these pet treats are, don't let your furry friend overindulge.
Tip: You can store your fruity coconut drops in the fridge in a container if you want to save on fridge space (will not melt in the fridge).
If you have any question, please contact us or leave a comment below for FREE health advice. We always love hearing from you!