Sniffly Sprinkles: Homeopathic cold & 'flu remedy for children and babies
Keeps little noses clear & speeds recovery from nasty colds & 'flu
- Keeps little chests & noses clear & encourages easy breathing
- Promotes sound and healthy sleep
- Helps to avoid the antibiotic cycle
- Easy to use - simply sprinkle on the tongue!
- Safe for all ages, including newborns
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
How can Sniffly Sprinkles help?
Sniffly Sprinkles contains a selection of all-natural 100% homeopathic ingredients to quickly, safely and effectively relieve sneezing, runny and blocked noses in babies and children. Sniffly Sprinkles is also a wonderful remedy for settling kids who are miserable and restless due to illness.
The fine pleasant-tasting granules of this remedy are easy and convenient to give to children and even babies and will bring relief to your sick child when you are at your wits’ end.
Like all Feelgood Health products, Natural Kids Sniffly Sprinkles has been developed with care by our Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children's remedies.
Sniffly Sprinkles contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Nat Mur (6C) is a homeopathic remedy which is excellent for children who are constantly sneezing and have a dripping nose. Also very effective for children prone to sinus problems.
- Nux vom (6C) is a proven homeopathic remedy used for headaches and prolonged bouts of sneezing. This remedy addresses the problem of streaming nose during the day and blocked nose at night. Nux vom. will also help to calm restlessness in sick children.
- Alium cepa (6C) is a homeopathic remedy which quickly treats stinging, burning, streaming nose and eyes and stops violent sneezing attacks, while reducing inflammation in the nasal passages and eyes.
- Ferrum phos (D6) is is often suited to those children that tend to be weak, feel the cold, and suffer with poor circulation. They are often very sensitive to noise and dislike moving around because of fatigue.
- Wind flower (6C) this remedy suits those suffering with common discharge of excess mucus with either a runny or blocked nose, sinus congestion, and a loose cough with greenish yellow phlegm.
- Influenzinum (30C) is an oral “homeopathic vaccine” for flu. Due to the method of manufacture, this remedy is very safe, is not associated with side effects generally linked to the orthodox vaccines and contains no molecular evidence of live virus. A proprietary preparation is produced each year using the flu virus strains recommended by the World Health Organization for the year's vaccine production.
- Baccillum (30C) is a homeopathic remedy for congestion, coughing and all types of respiratory ailments.
Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
How have Sniffly Sprinkles helped others?
'When Tyler was sick last week, the whole family was miserable. Nobody was getting any sleep and of course we felt sorry for the poor little tyke. Your Sniffy Sprinkles really helped, within a few hours I could hear he was breathing much more easily and looked like he was feeling better. After a good night’s sleep he was back to his usual self- what a pleasure! Thank you for a great kids’ remedy that really works!' - Becky
'Sniffy Sprinkles should be a standard requirement for every mother’s medicine cupboard! They have helped my children time and again. I even took some to my neighbour for her little girl and I made a friend for life!' - Mrs J. Oberholzer
'I hate taking medicines myself so when my 6 day old baby developed a cold and blocked nose I didn't really know how to deal with it. I didn't want to give him anything. I tried steam in the room and that helped a little but he was so fretful and we were both exhausted! I found your Sniffly Sprinkles and being homeopathic I was prepared to give them a try. They are so easy to use! best of all they work well! His nose and chest cleared and I could see he was feeling better, quite quickly too! We are going into winter so I am glad to have Sniffly Sprinkles with me if he gets sick again. A really great product!'
How do I use Sniffly Sprinkles?
Sniffly Sprinkles are presented in fine granules (we call them 'sprinkles') that dissolve easily on the tongue making this remedy easy to administer to babies.
Sprinkle a pinch onto the tongue every hour until symptoms subside. Thereafter use three times daily for 2 - 3 days.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.