Earth Tribe Gluten Free Cassava Flour
Earth Tribe's Cassava Flour (1 kg) comes from the whole Cassava root which is a starchy tuber, native to South America. Cassava was brought to Africa by Portuguese traders in the 16th century. Similar to wheat flour, Cassava is used as a Gluten-free starch.
- High in fiber and an excellent source of saponins - phytochemicals that help lower unhealthy cholesterol levels in your bloodstream
- One of the richest sources of carbohydrates and a good source of minerals such as Calcium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Iron and Potassium
- A high energy source (great for those involved in strenuous physical activities)
- An excellent substitute to grains containing gluten
- Contains antioxidants
- Can be consumed by people with sensitive digestive systems and is non-allergenic (for those who are allergic to nut flours)
Directions for use
Use as you would any flour for cooking or baking.
Caution: Should not be eaten raw.