Earth Tribe Traditional Organic & Fair Trade African Black Soap (175 g)
Unique, Fair Trade & Organic African Black Soap!
- A traditional, cleansing, moisturising & skin loving treat from Ghana
- Made with a base of organic shea butter, cocoa butter and the ashes of cocoa pods
- Rich in anti-aging nutrients like Vitamin A and E
- Subtly exfoliant, but gentle enough to be used on adults and babies too!
- Shared through Fair Trade networks in Africa, this soap benefits the community it comes from
- All natural ingredients wash away excess oil while cleansing & moisturising
- Helps in the treatment of acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Ingredients: Organic shea butter, cocoa butter, cocoa pod ashes
Why we love Earth Tribe
Earthtribe is a unique ethical business, bringing traditional organic African superfoods and the continent’s best beauty and body products to the conscious South African consumer
EarthTribe strives to create a conscious living tribe, a place where the conscious consumer and the ethical supplier meet. By sourcing the best in socially and environmentally responsible and sustainable 100% African goods, EarthTribe is starting at home, empowering African farmers by their commitment to raising the standards.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.