Cannapaw CBD Oil formulated for pets
CBD oil formulated for dogs and cats (300mg CBD per 30ml MCT oil)
- Improves immune functioning, wellness and vitality
- Reduces inflammation and joint pain
- May reduce feelings of anxiety and improve behavioural problems like persistent barking, chewing furniture, aggression, nervous tremors or urinating and defecating in the home
- CBD oil for pets is also antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal
- May also help reduce allergies, dry skin and other common pet skin conditions like eczema
- May assist in the holistic treatment of cancer and reduce cancer risks
- Helps to promote nervous system health and assist with seizure control
Why we love Cannapaw from Cannaco
Cannaco is committed to staying true to the cause by providing full spectrum, terpene rich, CBD products. Each product is delicately formulated with USDA certified organic CBD oil and natural ingredients. Cannaco is run by a small team of entrepreneurs who are passionate about natural health. Their mission is to provide natural products that really make a difference!
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid with many medical uses and applications, and tons of health benefits. Though THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is responsible for the “high”, the cannabinoid in Cannapaw CBD oil for pets is maintained at its legal limit of <0.3%, which will cause no “high”. THC is synergistic with the other cannabinoids and enhances their value.
Using the most hygienic and least intrusive methods to extract the CBD, Cannapaw CBD oil for dogs and cats is completely free from any herbicides, pesticides, GMO products, or any other form of additive.
Certified USDA Organic Full Spectrum CBD, 100% Organic, Biodegradable Preservative (Pureganic), MCT Oil.
Directions for use
Cannapaw CBD oil for dogs and cats may be mixed with food for easy dosage. The recommendation is to start low and see how your pet does and then increase to the dose that works best for your pet.
Start with the lower dose and slowly increase to the upper dose if necessary, depending on your pet's health needs.
Large dogs 10 - 15 drops at night
In severe cases, you can add a dose of 5 drops in the morning.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.