Bio Kitchen Organic Red Cabbage (355g) | Clearspring
- Fat free, finely sliced, tangy sweet-n-sour flavour
- A great source of fibre - helping to keep your digestive system healthy
- Comes in a clear glass jar
- Farmed using the Demeter principle - no chemical soil treatments or pesticides
- Wonderfully versatile addition to meals or used as a delicious side
Did you know? The purple color in red cabbage comes from pigment molecules called anthocyanins. Cabbage is a plentiful source of vitamin K and also contains calcium, magnesium and zinc.
Red cabbage** (65%), water, rice malt syrup* (5.6%) (rice*, sprouted barley*, water), vinegar*, sea salt, cloves*.
**organically grown and from controlled bio-dynamic Demeter farming, *organically grown
How to use
Add as required to your favourite savoury meal. Keep refrigerated after opening.
Tip: Delicious when added to savoury breakfasts, salads, burgers - can be eaten hot or cold.
Why we love Clearspring
Clearspring uses Demeter farming - the holistic farming system with an avoidance of synthetic fertilisers and the avoidance of chemical soil treatment. We love these farm-fresh, natural organic products where the taste is key, and the planet is considered! This range of delicious pantry items is a dream come true for the conscious shopper.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.