Brown Bread Flour (Gluten-Free) 470g | Health Connection Wholefoods
470g sustainably-sourced, gluten-free brown bread flour
Gluten-free brown bread flower can be used as a wheat-free substitute in baking AND pizza making! Hearty and healthy with a mix of nourishing rice, potato, tapioca and chickpea flours, as well as flaxseed powder for an extra fibre boost!
- Xanthan gum has been added to ensure a stretchy, springy end result (less crumbly texture than usual gluten-free flours)
- High in fibre and plant-based protein
- Aids healthy digestion and helps you feel fuller for longer (great for weight-loss)
- Aids healthy digestion, blood sugar levels and balanced insulin
- A great source of Selenium, manganese & B vitamins
- Use as you would a normal bread flour - same result, just without the gluten or additives!
- Free of common allergens
Rice flour, potato flour, tapioca flour, chickpea flour, Flaxseed powder (4%), Xanthan Gum
How to use
Can be substituted for wheat flour and used in cooking and baking. Makes delicious breads, scones and pizza bases!Make Superfoods a part of your daily diet and feel the difference!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.