Cherry Butter Rusks 500g | Camphill Village
500g pack of sustainably-sourced Cherry Butter Rusks made by a local community for intellectually-challenged adults
- A wonderful, delicious snack - the bran, sunflower seeds and coconut combine well with the cherries to give this rusk a little more substance
- The cherries add a touch of sweetness and a burst of colour
- Contains no preservatives using only wholesome goodness
- The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast (a sustainable, socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults)
- Support local, support community and support our planet!
No added preservatives. Wheat flour, cultured farm milk, sugar, farm butter, oats, glace cherries, bran, coconut, free range eggs, baking powder, salt.
Why we support Camphill Village
The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast. Camphill Village cares about the environment, sustainability and future generations to come!
Camphill Village West Coast is a sustainable, socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults, to provide them with the opportunity to live with purpose and dignity. Located on a farm (40 km north of Cape Town), Camphill is set in a natural farm setting where the residents work in a bakery, dairy, herbal workshop, farm and vegetable gardens to produce quality goods for sale.