Crede Organic Black Cumin Oil: Natural Anti-inflammatory
Crede Black Cumin Oil: Reduces inflammation naturally!
- Black Cumin Oil (Nigella sativa) has been traditionally used for centuries as a cure for a wide variety of ailments
- Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids providing anti-inflammatory relief
- Useful for arthritis, eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Natural immune booster - also helps soothe allergies
- Powerful digestive tonic, especially for those with digestive and liver problems
- Assists in the production of healthy bone marrow
- Organic Certified & Vegan Friendly (no pesticides or other harmful chemicals)
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Black Cumin Oil - Nature's 'Cure All'!
Black Cumin Oil has been used for centuries as a traditional medicine to heal a wide variety of ailments, from arthritis, digestive problems and cancer and as a powerful tonic for the immune system. In fact, Hippocrates, the Father of Modern Medicine, was known to use black cumin oil for digestive disorders and black cumin oil was even found in Tutankhamen’s tomb! Because of it's wide applications and strong tonic effect on the system, it has even been said that Black Cumin Oil is 'a remedy for everything except death!'
Directions for use
As a therapeutic medium, it is recommended that you use about one teaspoon per day. You can use Black Cumin Oil on its own, or add to salads, smoothies, yoghurts, juices or fresh vegetables. Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 2 months of opening. Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.
Caution: Black Cumin Oil may affect the body's ability to absorb certain prescription medication. It is therefore recommended that you consult your doctor before using Black Cumin Oil along with any prescription drugs.
Why we love Crede Black Cumin Oil
We love Crede Black Cumin Oil because it is certified organic (meaning you get all the health benefits without the harmful chemicals) and because it is made locally, thereby reducing YOUR carbon footprint! Good for you. Good for the Planet too!