Hoerikwaggo Honey | Raw, Unfiltered, Unheated, Eco-Friendly PURE Honey
Raw, unprocessed and eco-friendly honey (500g), cultivated on the slopes of Table Mountain, Cape Town
- Two variants to choose between: Fynbos Honey OR Wild Flower Honey
- The honey is not heated, not filtered and has no additives - retains all the natural medicinal properties of honey, as well as natural anti-oxidants, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates and phyto-nutrients
- Farmed in a sustainable manner on the slopes of the famous Table Mountain
- Can be added to herbal teas as a natural sweetener or used to relieve sore throats, colds and flu
- Studies suggest that raw honey heals cuts, burns, and rashes better than conventional medications. (Tip: Use honey as a face mask to rejuvenate and nourish YOUR skin!)
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
How to use
Add to herbal teas. Apply to cuts, wounds, burns and rashes. Use as a face mask.
Why we love Hoerikwaggo Honey
Hoerikwaggo is the KhoiSan name for Table Mountain. Jacques, the owner of the brand, has lived on the slopes of Table Mountain in Cape Town, for his entire life and often came across bees collecting nectar from the local fynbos. When he started keeping bees he decided he wanted to use some of his heritage in his brand, and so Hoerikwaggo Honey was created. The honey is not heated, not filtered and has no additives. It is farmed in a sustainable manner and does not result in harm to bees or badgers!