AllisOne Beauty Synergy: Tissue Salts to Beautify Skin, Nails & Hair
AllisOne Beauty Synergy - Be your most beautiful self!
- Suitable for people AND pets
- Enhances skin, hair & nails of all ages and conditions
- Reduces wrinkles and firms mature skin
- Supports elastic tissues, collagen and the connective tissues
- Helps to restore balance and counteract skin blemishes, dryness, itchiness or oiliness
- Use as a regular skin tonic
- Economical! Contains 6 tissue salts - Kali Mur, Calc Fluor, Kali Sulph, Nat Phos, Silicea & Nat Mur
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan, vegetarian & diabetic friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Teenage or Adult Acne: Use Beauty Synergy together with Calc Sulph or Pure Synergy
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.