Bromelain Capsules (Strength 4000) - therapeutic strength
60 vegan capsules containing bromelain (pineapple enzyme)
- This concentrated form of the enzyme offers a high therapeutic benefit at incredibly low doses, suitable for chronic conditions
- A very good digestive aid and de-wormer, and known to treat stomach ulcers
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces pain and inflammation related to arthritis, surgery and injury)
- Effective antibiotic and antiviral
- Improves immune functioning and speeds up healing processes
- Anti-coagulant (reduces the risk of heart disease and strokes)
- Anti-cancer properties
- A proudly South African product manufactured in South Africa using locally sourced pineapples
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Dairy free, nut-free, gluten-free.
Bromelain (Pineapple enzyme), L-Cystein (plant based), Maltodextrine, Vegan cellulose capsules
How to use
Take with meals to support gut health | Take between meals to reduce inflammation, pain and thin blood | 1-2 capsules daily
About Enzyme Technologies
Enzyme Technologies is a 100% South African owned biotechnology company which prides themselves in developing high quality bromelain (pineapple enzyme). As opposed to other bromelain products on the market, Enzyme Technologies' products have a considerably greater therapeutic activity and longer shelf life compared to other competitors, and are currently the only manufacturers of bromelain in South Africa!
Enzyme Technologies carries FSSC 22000 ISO certification, a globally recognised food safety accreditation endorsed by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), which enforces strict food quality management systems. They are also certified Halaal and Kosher.
Recent evidence is also showing the enzyme is effective in breaking down viral
proteins, which has huge current significance, with the outbreak of the COVID-19