Brain Boosting Combo Pack: BrainShine + Formula VM-2000 (SAVE 10%)
Buy BrainShine & Solgar Formula VM-2000 together & SAVE 10%!
- BrainShine boosts brain health and functioning & gives you a mental 'edge'
- Solgar Formula VM-2000 is a high potency, easily absorbable multi-vitamin & mineral supplement that feeds your body AND your brain
- Formulated by our Clinical Psychologist
- Ideal for business executives, students, stressed individuals & those with age-related memory problems
- Was R725.00
Giving yourself that 'mental edge'!
Are you a busy business executive climbing the corporate ladder? Perhaps you are a student, studying late nights to prepare for your exams and get somewhere in life? Maybe you are a person struggling to deal with career and family and feeling as though it is all becoming too much? Or perhaps you are middle aged or older and finding yourself becoming forgetful, not able to remember certain words or losing your short term memory? Does this sound like you?
While we can't all have a brain like Einstein, there is much that can be done to improve brain health and functioning!
Used regularly, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, BrainShine can make all the difference to your coping abilities and help you to achieve and do your best - without compromising health. And because busy people often don't find time to eat right, we are offering a 10% saving when you buy BrainShine together with Solgar's Formula VM-2000 - a high potency multi-vitamin & mineral supplement to make sure that your body AND your brain are properly nourished!
How has BrainShine helped others?
'I haven't felt this sharp since I dont know when!I also note that I feel much calmer since I started using Brainshine and things don't hassle me so much' - Esther
'I used to forget words, names etc and this is definitely much much improved. If you asked me what I did yesterday I would usually battle to remember - not any more!' - Jeremy
'I am studying and working and both are very stressful. I have to work late at night to pursue my academic work and then get up early and go to a busy and stresfull job. I realize this isn't ideal but I am prepared to make sacrifices to achieve my goals! After I was told the effects of multiple cups of coffee on my health, I started using Brainshine as recommended. It is a fantastic remedy and I can recommend it to anyone. I am much more alert and don't find myself reading the same thing over and over without absorbing anything. I also feel less stressed about everything, while at the same time very clear and alert.' - Pat
- Centella asiatica, also known as Gotu Cola or Penny Wort, is a well respected herb in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine. Centella asiatica contains chemicals called triterpines (including asiaticoside), which have the effect of enhancing collagen formation in bones, cartilage and connective tissue and promoting healthy blood vessels. Research has also demonstrated the beneficial effect of Centella asiatica on memory, concentration and mental performance levels. Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica also supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general, making it a herb of choice for students, as well as for anyone looking to enhance their mental performance. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget!
- Rosmarinus officinalis is a herb which originated in the Mediterranean and is regarded in folklore as a symbol of remembrance, for good reason. It is an excellent tonic and system energizer and dilates and strengthens blood vessels, increasing peripheral and cerebral circulation. It is an invigorating herb, relieving depression and imparting a zest for life often helpful in preventing fatigue and stress. Rosemary is also known to improve mental functioning and memory, strengthen digestion and improve liver and gallbladder function.
- Panax ginseng has been used in Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Ginseng is classified as an adaptogen - meaning that it can help the body cope with mental and physical stress. Ginseng is used for a variety of health reasons, and can also strengthen immune system functioning - very important when coping under stress! It is included in BrainShine to boost mental performance and energy levels. Several studies have reported that Asian ginseng may help to support effective thinking or learning, as well as improve performance on such things as mental arithmetic, concentration, memory, abstract reasoning and other measures.
Western Herbal Medicine: The ingredients in this remedy are traditionally used to support brain health, circulation, the ability to cope with stress and to enhance mental & physical performance. Like all Feelgood Health products, BrainShine has been prepared according to the highest pharmaceutical standards and supervised by our Clinical Psychologist. All ingredients are in accordance with correct therapeutic dosage and the combinations of herbs chosen ensures maximum effectiveness with minimum side effects. This means that you can be sure that you are getting the remedy that you need.
How do I use BrainShine?
BrainShine comes in convenient veggie capsule form.
Adults and teenagers over 16: Take two capsules twice a day.
Teenagers 12 - 15: Take one capsule twice a day.
Note: As the ingredients in BrainShine encourage mental alertness, this remedy is best taken at least 4 hours before going to sleep.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy & breastfeeding has not been established. Keep this, and all medicines, out of reach of children.
The Natural Way
Natural medicine always encourages a holistic approach for best results. Here are some holistic health tips which you can follow, along with using BrainShine, to support brain and overall health.
- Eat a healthy diet, including unprocessed, preferably organic food and as much fresh fruit and veggies as you can
- Certain foods help to support brain health. These include oily fish such as salmon and sardines, as well as nuts, berries, avocado pears, tomatoes, whole grains and broccoli.
- Supplement with Omega 3 to improve memory and general brain health
- Regular exercise improves all round health, as well as circulation, allowing a healthy supply of blood, oxygen and nutrients to the brain
- Make sure you take regular time out to relax and give your brain and body a chance to rest.
- Keep your brain busy. This is important, especially for older people. Research has found that people who stay mentally active have better memory and brain functioning. read books, do crosswords, take part in social activities, play cards - but keep that brain working!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness