LegCalm - Natural remedy relieves symptoms of Restless Legs (RLS)
The natural solution to Restless Legs (RLS)! (50 ml)
- Helps with Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) & reduces Periodic Limb Movement (PLM)
- Eliminates the crawling and uncomfortable sensations experienced in RLS
- Prevents night-time twitching, restlessness and muscle spasms
- Promotes more restful and uninterrupted sleep
- For improved circulation
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
LegCalm is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for treating Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement. LegCalm contains a selected combination of herbal and homeopathic ingredients working together in synergistic fashion to relieve and prevent the symptoms of RLS and PLM. Regular use can help to support the nervous system and relieve the symptoms of these troublesome sleep disorders as well as address the underlying causes.
LegCalm contains the following therapeutic herbal & homeopathic ingredients in a convenient tincture drop form.Astragalus membranaceous, Ruscus acluteatus, Aesculus hippocastum, Rhus tox (30c), Zinc met (30C), Mag phos (6C), Ethanol natural preservative)
How has LegCalm helped others?
'My husband has had PLM for years and although it doesn’t always bother him much, his jerking wakes me up a LOT. In the last several months his symptoms have deteriorated and he began having trouble sitting still even when watching TV for a short time. He felt uncomfortable and had difficulty relaxing. I found your natural remedy for restless legs on the web and suggested he give it a try. After just three days I slept through the night for the first time in ages and now, two weeks later, he has absolutely no trouble with restless legs. If I had known the solution to his problem would be so simple, safe and effective I would have bought LegCalm years ago!' - Lilian
'Your LegCalm Formula has really been a miracle for me - no more hideous, crawling feeling in my legs every time I lie down to go to sleep at night!!! I really didn’t know what to do with myself at night and I would twist and turn in bed and kick and shake my legs trying to get comfortable and relax enough to fall asleep. I was always tired in the mornings and often felt I couldn’t function 100% at work due to my sleep being so interrupted every night. LegCalm has changed all that and now I barely know myself - I sleep peacefully without restlessness at all and can sit still through an entire dinner party without having to get up constantly to relieve the funny feeling in my legs. I introduced people I know through an online RLS support group to your remedy and have had great feedback from those who have tried it! Thank you for a great product.' - Victoria
"This has helped me get a good nights sleep..." - Rudy
How do I use LegCalm?
LegCalm comes in convenient tincture form.
Dosage: Initially take 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily for 10 days. Thereafter take 15 drops twice daily as a maintenance dose. An additional dose may be taken at night if needed.
LegCalm may also be used together with Serenite Plus - our herbal remedy for insomnia to help you sleep.
Caution: Please consult your medical practitioner should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing is not yet established.
- Eat a balanced and wholesome diet to prevent dietary deficiencies as well as keep your body in peak health. Especially include food high in iron (liver, eggs, raisins, green leafy vegetables) and magnesium (whole grains, nuts, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, shellfish).
- Speak to your doctor about taking iron and magnesium supplements.
- If taking magnesium supplements, it is advisable to include a calcium supplement as imbalances in the amounts of these two minerals can reduce their effectiveness.
- Exercise regularly to induce better sleep at night and improve circulation.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
- Cut out all caffeine-containing food and beverages from your diet.
- Speak to your doctor about changing or reducing the dosage of prescription medications that may be contributing to your RLS or PLM.
- Before bed-time, try stretching and having a cool bath to induce sleep and prevent restlessness.
- Avoid synthetic fabrics and try to only wear pyjamas in natural fibers to prevent aggravation of RLS.