Sutherlandia Herbal Drops: Traditional Kankerbos remedy
Concentrated Sutherlandia (Kankerbos) herbal tincture (50 ml)
- Full spectrum extraction in a concentrated tincture form.
- A traditional African adaptogen and immune system modulator
- Easy to use and rapidly absorbed drop formula
- Economical (one bottle lasts approximately a month)
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives. Sugar, dairy and gluten free.
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
About Sutherlandia (Kankerbos or kankerbossie)
Sutherlandia frutescens (also called Kankerbos or kankerbossie) is traditionally used for a variety of conditions, enhancing well-being, immune support, longevity, stress, depression and anxiety, wasting from cancer, TB, and AIDS, influenza, chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, asthma and bronchitis, type 2 Diabetes, mild to moderate hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, peptic ulcer, gastritis, reflux oesophagitis, hot flushes and irritability in menopause, and herpes. Studies also indicate significant antioxidant activity, making Sutherlandia a powerful tonic, adaptogen and immune system modulator which helps to support cellular and systemic health.
100% pure Sutherlandia Frutescens, Ethanol (natural preservative)
Directions for use
Children up to the age of 15:
Take one drop per age year of the child in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Adults & Teenagers over 16:
15 - 20 drops in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. Sutherlandia is best used in combination with a healthy diet, regular exercise and fresh air.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.