PureCalm - Natural remedy soothes anxiety, stress & reduces panic attacks
Natural on-the-spot help when you need it!
- Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist
- Helps with nervous stress & tension
- Calms & reduces anxiety and panic attacks
- Soothes the nerves
- Reduces symptoms of OCD
- Excellent companion remedy to MindSoothe
- Save 10% when you Buy PureCalm & MindSoothe together!
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
How can PureCalm help?
PureCalm, developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural, safe, and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual herbal ingredients are well-researched and have been put to the test over the years as a complement to the treatment of real people with real problems.
PureCalm may be used in different ways according to your needs. This natural herbal remedy for stress and anxiety comes in a concentrated convenient drop form and is easily mixed with water or juice. It can therefore be used as needed for fast relief from general nervousness, stress and anxiety.
PureCalm can also be used along with MindSoothe as part of our comprehensive approach to the natural treatment of depression, anxiety, panic attacks and OCD.
PureCalm contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) is prepared from the leaves of the lemon balm plant, which, when rubbed between fingers, release a tart and sweet smell, like lemons. This herb has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system and used traditionally for many years to bring about calmed mood and tranquility.
- Lavandula augustifolia (Lavender) is another well-known herb which has made its home in countries all over the world, including Europe and Africa. Lavender contains the active ingredients tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system.
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) according to folklore, passion flower was given its name because its corona resembles the crown of thorns worn by Jesus during the crucifixion. Traditional herbalists regard this herb very highly for its soothing properties and as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves, supported by many clinical trials.
How has PureCalm helped others?
'Very Satisfied. I was caught in NYC during the blackout and I have to say I was not anxious or fearful. My motivation is back, my drive and passions are resumed and I'm not on edge. Thank you. Over time, there will be more of us that finally get it as to natural solutions. I am definitely a walking advertisement for Natural Remedies both from the effectiveness of your products and for the warm and timely service you provide." – Jo-anne
"I began working for a computer company after I graduated and I was soon promoted up the ranks. The higher I got, the more nervous I became until it began to affect my health. My stomach was always in a knot, I had headaches and I couldn't breath properly. When I had to do a presentation, I used to stress for about a week and I could hardly sleep a wink! I'm not really the sort of person to complain but I really couldn't take it anymore. I felt like resigning! Taking Mindsoothe and Becalm has saved my life and I have learned to control my panic attacks at work." - Keith, 29 years old
'As a mother of small children I sometimes feel as though things are too much for me. Not only are my stress levels high but I also worry about my children all the time, especially when they are not with me and in case something happens to them. Sometimes I lie awake at night imagining all sorts of horrible things and I feel exhausted in the morning. PureCalm has really helped me. I add it to my water bottle as you suggested and sip it all day. Then I take a dose with my Serenite sleep drops at night and I find I sleep much better. Thanks for asking - I can recommend PureCalm to anyone!' - Gail
How do I use PureCalm?
PureCalm comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Adults: Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily or when needed.
Children over 6 years: One drop per age year of the child
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist
- A daily walk will help to clear your head and reduce stress levels
- Avoid alcohol, drugs and products containing caffeine (coffee, tea & cola drinks)
- Take up yoga - you will be surprised at the difference it can make!
- Learn how to 'breath through' stress and anxiety.
- Guided meditation CD's are very useful
- Speak about your feelings, manage your stress levels and learn not to take on too much;
- Consider consulting a holistic psychologist for help with anxiety
- Add a good Vitamin B complex to your daily supplements
PureCalm can be used in conjunction with other remedies for comprehensive treatment of anxiety, stress & depression. Here are some examples:
- Use PureCalm with MindSoothe (or MindSoothe Jr in the case of children) to assist with balancing brain chemistry and 'feel good' chemicals in the brain; (SAVE 10% when you buy these two remedies together)
- Use PureCalm with Serenite Plus for sleep problems linked to anxiety and stress;
- For a good nervous system tonic, use Triple Complex Nerve Tonic, containing selected tissue salt ingredients for nervous system health;
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.