Unprocessed Raw West Coast Wildflower Honey (500 g)
Crystalised Raw Cape Honey from West Coat Wildflowers!
It is well known that the West Coat of South Africa is home to a huge variety of wildflowers - all well-loved by bees! Raw Cape Honey specialises in distributing honey gathered from beekeeping activities stretched across the Western Cape. Utmost care is taken to ensure the purity of this Raw Cape Honey to keep its natural health benefits. No heating, irradiation, pasteurization or filtering!
- Because the honey is raw and unprocessed, it retains all the natural medicinal properties of honey, as well as natural anti-oxidants, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates and phyto-nutrients
- Unheated, non-irradiated, unpasteurised and unfiltered to retain all the natural health benefits
- May be added to herbal teas herbal teas as a natural sweetener or used to relieve sore throats, colds and 'flu's
- Raw honey has natural antibiotic properties, which help to encourage healing and recovery
- Studies suggest that raw honey heals cuts, burns, and rashes better than conventional medications. (Tip: Use honey as a face mask to rejuvenate and nourish YOUR skin!)
- Go on - Treat yourself! :-)
- Locally produced in a recyclable glass container to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
The delicious, nutritious and healing power of Raw Honey!
Honey is always a delicious natural treat! But did you know that most store bought honeys are heat treated, irradiated and processed? This interferes with the bio-availability of the phyto-nutrients and means that most store bought honeys are no better than sugar!
Eating unheated, unprocessed honey makes sure that all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes in the honey are preserved in order to enjoy the true health benefits of this truly amazing super food!
Honey has been enjoyed for thousands of years and has been used medicinally for just as long as it has been eaten. Modern research is now “rediscovering” what our ancestors knew about this truly remarkable substance, that honey heals and nourishes us inside and out.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.