Yogi Organic Tea: Detox with Lemon for Instant Renewal!
Positive Energy: Uplifting, Invigorating, Stimulating
- Delicious, cleansing & renewing Ayurvedic detox blend!
- Helps to 'spring clean' and renew the body, mind and soul!
- Combines dandelion with sweet liquorice, peppermint and spicy ginger
- A wonderfully refreshing morning tea to help you greet each new day renewed and refreshed after a night's rest!
- The essence of this tea is: ‘Renewal’.
- 17 Tea Bags
- Certified organic - no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Yogi Organic Detox with Lemon - Refresh, renew and awaken!
We LOVE Organic Yogi Teas! Herbal and spice teas have a long history of traditional use and are a wonderfully delicious and comforting way to enjoy the medicinal & health benefits of teas.
YOGI TEA®’s roots stem from the 3,000 year-old Indian Ayurvedic teachings about the balance between body, mind and soul. In the 1960s, Indian yoga and Ayurveda traditions were first introduced to the rest of the world. Yogi Bhajan, a master of Kundalini Yoga, was a pioneer of this holistic yogic lifestyle, which encouraged people to live a happy, healthy and conscious lifestyle.
Yogi Teas are blended according to Ayurvedic principles. Apart from being super-enjoyable, health-giving and convenient, Yogi Teas are also 100% certified organic, meaning you can enjoy all the health benefits without the pesticides and other nasty chemicals!
Yogi Detox with Lemon Tea is best enjoyed in the morning or whenever you need a cleanse or a 'new start' to your day. The essence of this tea is: ‘Renewal’.
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 7 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour. Sip slowly, take deep breaths and ENJOY!!
(This tea is also delicious when served chilled with fresh peppermint leaves on a hot day!)
(*All certified organic). Lemon grass*, Dandelion*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Liquorice*, Lemon peel*, Lemon balm*, Peppermint*, Lemon oil*
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.