AllisOne Pure Synergy Tissue Salts: Cleanse, Renew & Slim Down
AllisOne Pure Synergy - Supports the digestive, lymphatic, urinary and hepato-biliary systems
- Suitable for people AND pets
- Aids digestion, absorption and elimination
- Excellent liver & kidney detox tonic (also supports weightloss)
- Use after overindulging in food or alcohol (hangover remedy)
- Helps to prevent & treat pimples, acne, boils & abscesses
- An excellent tonic for those with metabolic syndrome or diabetes
- Assists in coping with metabolic changes during menopause
- Economical! Contains 5 tissue salts - Kali Sulph, Nat Phos, Calc Sulph, Silicea & Nat Sulph. Each tablets equals FOUR tablets from other tissue salt brands!
- Lactose & Sugar-free (vegan, vegetarian & diabetic friendly
- LOCAL: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.