Magnesium Oxide Powder Supplement for Pets | The Herbal Pet
Magnesium Oxide Powder (200g) to combat magnesium deficiencies in animalsSigns of magnesium deficiencies in pets include muscle weakness, nervousness or tremors
- A natural pet feed supplement containing 48% pure available Magnesium
- This Magnesium Oxide is found and refined in the hot dry Limpopo region of South Africa
- Increases magnesium levels, promotes healthy muscle function and reduces joint pain or cramping
- Magnesium has a wide range of health benefits which includes regulating body temperature, forming healthy, strong bones and teeth, producing energy, detoxifying the body and transmitting nerve impulses
- Magnesium improves muscle functioning, prevents osteoporosis, reduces hypertension, and has a role to play in preventing cramps, migraines, bronchospasm, constipation, gallstones and kidney stones
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Ash insoluble in HCl and Magnesium.
How to use
Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1 small pinch
Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1/10th tsp
Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1/5th tsp (1g)
Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2/5th tsp
Ponies: 9 grams (15 ml)
Horses: 15 grams (25ml)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 200 days and one horse 13 days.
Note: This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.