Aggression Formula: Homeopathic remedy for aggressive pets
- Homeopathic remedy to calm aggressive cats and dogs
- Reduces biting, scratching and aggression in animals
- Calms highly strung and stressed pets or those with a history of abuse
- Relaxes and calms your pet when a new baby or animal is introduced to the family
- Soothes anxiety, restlessness and agitation
- Excellent general tonic for the nervous system
Aggression in Pets
A pet that displays signs of aggressive behaviour can be very alarming. Many owners tear their hair out trying to control their errant animals while at the same time trying desperately to find a reason for their behaviour.
Although humans find aggression unacceptable, the following situations elicit normal aggressive reactions in animals:
- maternal instinct
- territorial protection
- establishment of leadership amongst male animals
- the hunting instinct
- discipline of young animals by their parents
Although some breeds are definitely more aggressive than others, experts say there are usually underlying reasons for aggressive behaviour such as fear, insecurity, stress, problems relating to breeding, jealousy, past abuse, illness and pain.
Aggressive behaviour can be limited to specific situations such as the dog that barks or attacks the postman - or it can be unpredictable, which is even more worrying. This is particularly alarming when young children share the home with an unpredictable animal or when guests are exposed to an aggressive pet. Aggressive behaviour in dogs can include biting, barking, snarling, snapping and raised fur along the back of the neck and along the ridge of the spine. Aggression in cats can include scratching, biting, excessive yowling, lunging, hissing, spitting and destructive behaviour.
Ideally all the inhabitants of a home – even the furry variety – should live side by side in harmony.
How can Aggression Formula help?
Aggression Formula contains 100% homeopathic ingredients well known to calm anxious, aggressive, highly strung or jealous animals and to reduce aggression levels and related problem behaviour in agitated and nervous pets. Aggression Formula comes in easy to administer granules that are either sprinkled directly into the animal's mouth. Alternatively, the dose can be mixed with food.
Especially aimed at pets that tend to bite, scratch or otherwise bother either humans or other animals, Aggression Formula helps to treat the problem of aggression in socially stressed pets and allows your pet to relax and enjoy the company of other people and animals. Aggression Formula can be used regularly for the chronically aggressive and stressed animal or as needed should aggression and stress become a problem in specific situations.
What are the Ingredients?
Aggression Formula contains the following 100% homeopathic active ingredients in equal parts and in therapeutic dosage:
- Scutellaria (D3) is a proven homeopathic remedy for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. This remedy is especially used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. This homeopathic remedy is also commonly used to reduce excitability and stress.
- Chamomilla (D3) is a proven homeopathic remedy used by naturopaths for centuries. It is particularly beneficial in addressing animals that tend to be unruly or animals that need to be calmed down.
- Belladonna (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy and has definite benefits for highly strung and oversensitive animals, who are prone to sudden fits of aggression and have a tendency to bite.
- Arsen Alb (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy which is used for a range of conditions. It is very helpful for the affectionate and sensitive pet who nevertheless tends to become easily agitated and restless, often needing lots of reassurance and sometimes having a tendency towards jealousy.
- Hepar sulph (30C) is often recommended for oversensitive, restless personality types who hide their angst by displaying irritability and as well as those who take unreasonable likes or dislikes to others.
Sucrose: inactive ingredient
Aggression Formula contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
Our products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
How has Aggression Formula helped others?
"Our little Maltese can be such a sweetheart but he is very jealous and will not allow anyone near us without growling and will bite with very sharp teeth if anyone else tries to pet him. Your Aggression Formula has done wonders. I won't say that he loves other people more, but just that he is more relaxed and does not bite anymore. He may have a bit of a growl, but it is more like a grumble and he does not attack, which is a big relief! Now I can have friends again!"
"I have never seen a problem like my cat had with any other cat. She would pounce on your legs, wrap her paws around and sink her teeth in while kicking and scratching fiercely with her back legs - really hurting! Nothing seemed to help but she has calmed down and become more laid back in a very short time. Thank you for a great product that I can recommend to anyone!"
"I have two young male dogs, both adolescents that are close to killing each other and any other male dog around. This has made it impossible to go for walks without stress and I had just about given up before trying your Aggression Formula. We were recommended a tranquilizer which I was very hesitant to try and thought I would try this first, with very good results. The best is that they are still happy and bouncy and not drugged, which I wanted to avoid."
How do I use Aggression Formula?
Aggression Formula comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, you can mix the dose in some wet food. No fuss and bother!
Dosage: Sprinkle granules directly into the mouth and hold closed briefly.
Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses. Thereafter 3 times daily.
Cats and small dogs: 1 pinch.
Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 capful.
Management tips for aggressive dogs & cats
- An aggressive pet is an unpredictable pet and no two animals will respond the same way to a particular remedy. Any dog that has attacked another dog or shown aggression towards a human is a risk. An overtly aggressive pet should be assessed by a qualified pet behaviourist and appropriate measures taken to control the aggressive behaviour. Aggression Formula is best used in conjunction with advice from an animal behaviourist.
- Remember, a dog that wags its tail is not always a friendly dog, likewise a purring cat might be purring because of stress. Any unfamiliar dog or cat must be approached with care!!
- Ensure that your children know how to handle pets. Encourage them to always ask before they pet an unknown dog or cat and to stay well away from any animal showing signs of aggression.
- If your pet suddenly becomes aggressive and no reason can be found, please take him/her to your vet for a complete check up to make sure that there is not an underlying health problem (such as pain that is causing him or her discomfort)
- Remove aggression triggers if possible. For example, if your dog is aggressive around food or bones, feed him on his own in a different room.
- Keep aggressive animals away from small children even if they have never bitten anyone before.
- Check for any recent changes in your pet's environment, which may have triggered his aggression, examples include a new baby or a job that keeps you away for longer periods than before.
- Regular exercise is a good outlet for pent up emotions and will help to keep your pet healthy and fit. Remember to keep your dog on a lead at all times and consider investing in a muzzle if necessary.
- Consult an animal behaviourist for insight into your pet's problem. Your vet should be able to put you in touch with a recognized behaviourist
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.