Honey (100% Organic, Raw and Pure) | Kitchen Garden
Pure golden honey with NO additives (500g)
- Raw, unprocessed honey retains all the natural medicinal properties of honey, as well as natural antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates and phyto-nutrients
- Raw honey has natural antibiotic and antifungal properties, which help to encourage healing and recovery, both internally and externally
- Well-known for soothing digestive issues, sore throats, wounds and much more!
- Comes in reusable glass jar
How to use
Can be used as a natural sweetener (sugar alternative) or for specific healing purposes. Can also be used for skin care and hair care!
Health benefits of raw honey
- Honey is a natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic agent
- Honey heals cuts, burns, and rashes better than conventional medications. A recent study among burn victims showed that 87% of burns dressed with honey healed within 15 days while only 10% of those dressed with a typical burn treatment medication healed within that same amount of time. Patients with the honey treatment also reported less pain and scarring.
- Honey contains small amounts of pollen and propolis, making it a powerful immune system booster.
- Honey is an effective and luxurious skin moisturizer and scalp treatment.
- Eating honey soothes bleeding gums and mouth ulcers
- Honey is also an appetite stimulant, digestive aid, and natural laxative. It can soothe upset stomachs and has been shown to help heal gastric and intestinal ulcers.
- Honey is an amazing natural preservative. Unprocessed honey found in ancient tombs was determined to be edible and was even used to preserve bodies.
- Besides carbohydrates (mostly fructose and glucose), honey contains protein, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Unprocessed honey is rich in both enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants and also contains trace amounts of about 18 different amino acids.