Solgar Digestive Enzymes: Promotes healthy digestion of fats, protein & starch (100 tabs)
Solgar Digestive Enzymes: For digestive comfort & absorption, promotes a healthy digestive system
- Provides the digestive enzymes necessary to comfortably absorb protein, fats & carbohydrates.
- Ideal for people with sensitive or strained digestion
- Wonderful supplement for those with digestive complaints like IBS, indigestion or acid reflux
- Promotes optimal nutrient absorption for all-round health
- Contains mint to soothe the digestive system
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colours or flavourants
- Starch-free, salt-free & no added sugar
Solgar Digestive Enzymes are an excellent daily supplement for anyone with digestive problems caused by stress, IBS, indigestion, acid reflux, heartburn, food intolerances, etc. As a daily supplement, Solgar Digestive Enzymes can help to soothe the digestive system and promote the absorption of protein, fats and carbohydrates, thereby improving health and vitality as well as digestive comfort!
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Digestive Enzymes contain: Ox bile powdered extract, Pancreatin powdered extract (contains milk), Aspergillus oryzae diastase, Betaine hci, Anti-caking agents: Vegetable stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Papain, Pepsin extract (contains milk) (equivalent to 100 mg pepsin), Powdered peppermint leaf (Mentha Piperita), Bulking agents: Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose gum, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Vegetable glycerin.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet with each main meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.