Calming Collar for Dogs | NurtureCalm
Calm and soothe dogs with this pheromone-infused canine calming collar
- Proven to effectively treat behavioural problems in dogs due to stress, anxiety and phobias
- Reduces anxious, aggressive or anti-social behaviour, including defecating or urinating in the home, excessive barking, destructive behaviour, aggression or compulsive licking due to anxiety
- Helps ease rescued or adopted dogs as they acclimatise to a new environment. Also works to prevent the formation of bad habits as a result of anxiety
- Also effective for dogs who suffer from anxiety due to travel, thunderstorms, fireworks and social interaction, as well as separation anxiety
- Excellent calming aid for dogs who have to fly in a plane or be transported
How does it work?
This canine calming collar is an effective first line intervention, often eliminating the need for powerful prescription medications. It can be used without long term side effects and is effective for all breeds and ages. Calming your dog naturally also works to prevent the formation of bad habits as a result of anxiety.
The collar contains sustained release pheromones which are released and have a calming effect on your dog. Pheromones are chemicals released by animals to convey certain messages via the sense of smell. This usually happens on a subconscious basis. This clever calming collar contains pheromones similar to those released by the mother to trigger a feeling of safety and well-being in her puppies. These are still effective later in life! Wearing this collar therefore calms anxiety and aggression and can help to reduce unwanted behaviour. It is also very helpful for dogs that have to travel, visit the vet or endure a stay in hospital or kennels. The calming collar is also wonderful to help a rescue dog to transition to a new home!
The effects of this collar last up to 30 days. This is usually enough to break the cycle that underlies the anxiety or aggression. The collar can also be used along with Feelgood Pets homeopathic PetCalm remedy.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.