Kitchen Garden 6 litre Sprouting Kit
Grow your own sprouts at home!
- An excellent and easy way to produce your own spouts at home
- Comes with 6 FREE sample seed varieties to get you started!
- The 6 litre kit allows you to grow 6 varieties of sprouts at once.
- Dimensions are: 410 x 340 x 225 mm
- Easy to clean
- An indispensable addition to your health and vitality!
- Certified organic, Non-GMO and local, to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
410 x 270 x 140 mm stand with tray and six sprouting bottles
6 x jar closures (Mesh and imported food grade colored rubber bands)
6 x sample sprouting seeds
Directions for use
Seeds take different times to sprout - but you would generally have fresh, yummy sprouts within 3 - 7 days, depending on the seeds used. We recommend rotating your sprouts and starting a new batch every day so that you always have fresh, yummy sprouts in stock! These directions are suited for the Kitchen Garden Sprouting Kit.
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching, developing and promoting good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.