Kitchen Garden Organic Flax Seeds
Flax Sprouting Seeds (100 g) - One of the Healthiest Seeds in the World!
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Perfect to make your own flax crackers, baked goods or smoothies
- A complete protein source - great for vegetarians and vegans
- Filled with Omega 3 (protects the heart & promotes healthy cholesterol levels), lignans (fights free radicals) and fibre (aids healthy digestion)
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Raw organic flax seeds
How to use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat - do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, smoothies, breads or baked goods
Why we love and support Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to researching, developing and promoting good nutrition and the usage of sprouts & herbs in every home, providing individuals and families with highly nutritional organic sprouts to supplement their diet.
The founder had a vision that Kitchen Garden could play a vital role in the fight against poverty through employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, also assisting with the problem of food security. After all, anyone can be only a few days away from fulfilling nutritional needs with Kitchen Garden sprouts and sprouting kits! All sprouting seeds are organic and free from pesticides or any other chemicals, making the sprouts that you grow from them not only delicious, but organic too!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.