We ship all over South Africa and also outside South Africa, to most countries in the world. Door to door shipments within South Africa usually take 2 - 3 working days to reach you.
- Standard Shipping door to door: R75.00 per order. FREE for orders over R399.00 to most addresses in South Africa. There are a few remote or hard to reach addresses which attract a surcharge from our couriers, but we will contact you for an alternative if this is the case. Some work addresses (e.g. hospitals, mines, prisons, etc) may also attract a surcharge as the courier usually has to spend extra time locating the person. If this is the case, we will contact you for alternatives. The same applies to areas that the couriers list as 'high risk'.
- PO Box: Not recommended (see below), but if you insist, this costs R150 and is not insured so we cannot help you if your parcel goes astray.
We ship to your door all over South Africa to reach you within 2 - 3 working days (maybe 4 days tops if you live in a remote outlying area). Orders placed before 12 noon are shipped the same day. If your order is placed after 12, we will ship the next working morning.
Please note: The customer will be responsible for additional surcharges for delivery to outlying areas, farms and other areas to which the courier company applies such charges.
Orders over R399.00 will be shipped FREE to your door, which includes most addresses in South Africa. Please note, however, that free shipping also does not apply to areas where the courier levies a surcharge - usually because they are difficult to reach, have security issues or are remote areas. If this is the case, we will contact you for alternatives.
We are often asked if we ship via the Post Office and the answer is no. We prefer to use a more reliable shipping method to make sure that your order gets to you! We will ship to a PO Box number if you insist. However, strangely enough, this costs double the courier costs so we will have to request that you pay the difference. We can also not guarantee delivery times to a P.O Box address and orders to a P. O Box are also unfortunately not insured. This means that if your parcel gets lost, we cannot replace it for you. As you can tell, we REALLY do not advise shipping to a PO Box!
In some cases, the courier may levy an additional surcharge. If this is the case, we will contact you to make another plan because we pride ourselves in being able to ship practically ANYWHERE in South Africa!
Yes! We do deliver internationally outside of South Africa!
Although we are a South African store, we also ship throughout Africa and internationally to the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, India and most places in the world. However, our online shopping cart will only calculate shipping costs for South African orders.
To place your international order (customers from outside South Africa)
- When you have selected your products, proceed to check out and complete your information.
- Click on 'Continue to Shipping Method'
- Select the option that says 'Please email me a shipping quote (international orders outside South Africa)'
- Click the button that says 'Continue to payment method'
- Click on the option below the Payfast box which says 'Please email me a shipping quote in my currency (international orders from outside South Africa)'
You will receive an email with your shipping quote within 48 working hours or less.
If you prefer, you may also complete the form below, stating the products, as well as quantities you would like and we will send you the shipping costs and banking details. Payment is by credit card or by money wire into our bank account.
International Delivery outside South Africa usually takes 5 - 7 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you! :-)
Customs and Import Duties Information
By placing your order, you acknowledge: your order may be subject to local import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country; Feelgood Health does not collect duties and taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be; and in the event you incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office