100% African Bluegrass Essential Oil (10ml) | Pure Indigenous
Wonderfully cleansing and protective indigenous essential oil. African Bluegrass (Cymbopogon Validus) is also known as Irwashu (Xhosa), Tamboekie (Afrikaans) and revered for its fabulous healing properties - a must-have!
- Beautiful, sacred earthy aroma (a sweet, lemony/grass smell with slightly herbaceous base notes)
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and insect-repellent properties
- Relieves pain and eases insomnia
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage into the hair and scalp for scalp conditions
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Did you know? In traditional medicine circles this African oil is used as an anointing oil in holy rites.
100% pure African Bluegrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon Validus)
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of African Bluegrass Essential Oil to a hot bath or steam inhalation
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully refreshing lemony/grass aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 - 5 drops of African Bluegrass Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage or as a chest rub, add 4-6 drops of African Bluegrass Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. and are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.
Why we love Pure Indigenous Oils
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founder's love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used in African Indigenous Medicine for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.