Acid Free-Flux - Natural treatment for acid reflux, heartburn & indigestion (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Homeopathic remedy naturally treats symptoms of acid reflux, indigestion & heartburn
- Relieves acute burning and indigestion
- Reduces digestive discomfort (heartburn)
- Relieves acute acid reflux after eating
- Soothes lining of the stomach and oesophagus
- Safe and effective for all ages, including babies and during pregnancy
- Natural homeopathic formula
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product
Douse the flames of burning acid reflux
Acid reflux is a digestive condition where the stomach acids flow back into the oesophagus (the gullet or tube which connects the stomach to the throat). It causes a burning sensation (often referred to as 'heartburn') as well as pain in the abdomen and chest. At the end of the oesophagus, the lower oesophageal sphincter is found and functions as a valve which prevents the stomach acids from travelling upwards. If this valve is weak, the stomach contains too much food or gastric juices, or there is too much pressure on or in the stomach, acid reflux may occur. Factors that may also contribute to acid reflux include eating large meals, certain foods and beverages such as fatty, spicy foods, coffee, tomatoes, oranges, coffee, milk and alcohol. Lying down too soon after a meal, bending or lifting heavy objects may also bring about acid reflux. Being overweight, pregnancy, hiatus hernia and constipation can also cause acid reflux as increased pressure on the stomach pushes gastric juices back into the oesophagus.
The symptoms and signs of acid reflux may include or be accompanied by:
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Pain and discomfort in upper abdomen
- Bloating or fullness in stomach
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Dental erosion
The Natural Way
A lot can be done to support soothed digestion and harmony in the stomach.
- Eating smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day can help to aid digestion.
- Food selection is crucial – as some foods (such as most condiments, spicy foods and junk foods) can contribute to common burning sensations in the stomach and oesophagus.
- Eating before bedtime can also prove problematic, as gravity is then working against the stomach and may cause common acid reflux.
- Maintaining a healthy weight and wearing loose fitting clothes can also help your digestive system to function properly.
- Relaxation is key – activities like yoga and meditation can help to soothe the nerves and support calm digestion. Digestion is often affected by stress!
Natural remedies can also help to support the nervous system and to keep nerves settled and soothed – to enable us to digest our foods properly and with little discomfort, supporting the healthy functioning of the stomach, and digestive system in general.
What is Acid Free-Flux?
Acid Free-Flux is a 100% natural homeopathic remedy that addresses heartburn and acid reflux quickly after meals. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic remedies known for their ability to soothe and combat acidity in the stomach and oesophagus. Due to the concentrated tincture formula, Acid Free-Flux Drops are absorbed into the stomach and digestive system with ease – exactly when you need it!
How has Acid Free-Flux helped others?
“I am seven months pregnant. I was nervous about natural remedies, but after my doctor explained it was safe, I have been using this product. It really works! No more burning in my tummy after I eat with that awful ‘heartburn’ sensation. Thank you for giving back the enjoyment of my meals...” - Miranda
“I have had ‘heartburn’ recently. I am a student under a lot of strain with work. I start to feel burning and a hot sensation traveling up to my throat from my stomach. Sometimes I even belch! This has been a blessing, I take it every morning after breakfast, and sometimes with lunch and dinner if I need to. Great product, thank you.” - Rayleigh
“I am so glad I found this website. My husband is always complaining but I think it is from the Taco’s and chili peppers he is always eating! I ordered some Acid Free Flux and wow! It has helped him so much. This past Thanksgiving my family commented on how great he was doing – no complaining! Thank you.” - Hanah J.
What are the Ingredients?
Acid Free-Flux contains the following homeopathic & tissue salt ingredients:
- Calc phos (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient, and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. Calc phos is strongly indicated for people who suffer from indigestion, digestive discomfort and heartburn after meals, often resulting in anxiety and insecurity around food and health.
- Carbo veg (6C) is well known for its therapeutic benefits for digestion, including the discouragement of common gas and wind. Carbo. veg. tends to suit those individuals who prefer clothing loose around the abdomen and who also tend to lie down after eating or drinking. This remedy also supports healthy circulation and healthy energy levels.
- Nat phos (D6) is known as the ‘biochemic antacid’, Nat. phos. is widely used to address digestive comfort, especially after meals and is of great benefit for people who tend to suffer from common indigestion and burning.
- Mag carb (6C) - this tissue salt can help support muscular tissue (a lack of magnesium in the body can result in common spasms and cramps).
- Silicea (D6) - this is a cleansing tissue salt often used to help detox and flush out the system. It can also support healthy ph levels in the stomach.
Acid Free-Flux contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. It is suitable for vegans and safe for all ages.
How do I use Acid Free-Flux?
Acid Free-Flux is presented in a concentrated 50ml tincture formula, making it easy and economical to take.
Hold bottle upside down and dispense 10 drops into a quarter cup water and sip slowly. Dosage may be repeated every 20 - 30 minutes if needed until symptoms subside. May be used with Gastronic Dr. for ongoing digestive support.
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Acid Free-Flux is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies:
- Gastronic Dr supports normal digestion of food
- Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is a biochemic tissue salt combination in tablet form for cellular support of the stomach and digestive tract.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Acid Free-Flux will last approximately 30 days (depending on frequency of use).
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.