Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening | Cocobaci
Activated charcoal oil pulling to whiten your teeth, improve oral health AND detox your entire body!
Who knew that both a bright smile and a purified body can be achieved so easily?! With these activated charcoal oil pulling sachets, say hello to a celebrity smile, a deep body cleanse and best oral hygiene, all in one!
Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic detoxifying technique to deep cleanse your body using oil to pull pathogens and toxins out through your inner mouth lining
- Combines organic oil pulling coconut oil with Gemmotherapy, Activated Macadamia Charcoal and organic Peppermint and Spearmint Essential Oil
- Activated charcoal helps to 1) whiten teeth by adsorbing plaque and microscopic particles that stain teeth 2) flush out toxins and chemicals from your body
- Perfect for shining white teeth, healthy gums, fresh breath and oral hygiene
- Antimicrobial properties fight against halitosis (bad breath), gingivitis, mouth ulcers, gum disease and chronic sinusitis
- Alleviates respiratory complaints, headaches, fatigue, nausea and digestive complaints
- Box of 3 sachets
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
Cocos nucifera Oil, Mentha, Piperita Oil, Mentha spicata Herb Oil, Steam Activated Charcoal from nut shell, Quercus Robur Bud Extract, D-Limonene
How to use
Best done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Open the sachet, squeeze the contents out into your mouth and swirl it around for 10 minutes. Spit it out in the toilet - do not swallow. Repeat the 15 day program as needed.
More about Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is also known as 'kavala' or 'gundusha' and is an ancient Ayurvedic detoxifying technique that has been indicated in not only dental health, but also a range of systemic conditions and symptoms. It's as simple as swishing the oil in your mouth for approximately 10 - 20 minutes a day to draw out toxins from the body! It has also been shown to fight against certain microbes (including cavity-causing bacteria and candida).
Some reported benefits of oil pulling include:
Overall improvement in oral health (including white teeth, healthy gums, reduced cavities and fresh breath). Due to its detoxifying effect on the whole body, oil pulling also reduces headaches, joint pains, hangovers and improves skin conditions while alleviating problems like sinusitis, allergies, PMS and chronic fatigue.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.