African Rub Tin (185g) | Funky Ouma
- Taste of Africa - mild heat for delicious warm, full flavour
- Versatile spice for use on meats, braais, veggies, salads and marinades
- Great when added to stews, curries and broths or Afro-fusion dishes
- All natural herbs grown on a local farm
- No preservatives or additives, non irradiated
- Natural process gives spices an earthy flavour!
- Packaged in a beautiful, trendy tin - great for gifting!
Did you know? The warm climates and rich soils of Africa lend a distinct taste to African spices like no other place in the world!
Sea salt, coriander, garlic, ginger, lemon zest, mustard, chilli, onion, paprika, parsley, basil, black pepper.
How to use
Add generous rub to meats such as steak, chicken, chops or ribs. Tip: This is a great spice for so called Afro-fusion cooking - blending African dishes with other International dishes. The options are limitless!
Why we love Funky Ouma
Funky Ouma was started by a seriously 'funky' grandmother of 10 and her youngest daughter - on their farm outside Paarl. They offer healthy cooking and braai-salt mixtures to spice up your life and your meals - made with a generous pinch of love. We adore these quality naturally home grown herbs!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.