All Natural Dry Pet Shampoo | Natura Pets
Fur refreshing lavender shampoo powder (150ml) for dogs and cats
- SAVE WATER with this safe, gentle & natural DRY shampoo for dogs and cats!
- Perfect for quick fresh-ups between baths, on cold days and for pets who hate bathing
- May also be used to freshen carpets and bedding
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
NO water required! DRY pet shampoo (150ml)
Natura Pets Dry shampoo is formulated to cleanse your pet’s skin and hair by gently lifting away and neutralizing, absorbing oils and dirt. This gorgeous smelling dry shampoo, with essential lavender oil and diatomaceous earth, instantly revives and deodorises the coat, keeping your pet's fur fresh and odourless between baths. No water necessary!
We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets Pet Shampoos for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and horses. Now you can keep your dog clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Corn Strach (Zea mays), Sodium bicarbonate, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum diatomeae), Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin Klay (Kaolin), Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
How to use
Safe for use on dogs, cats and puppies. Shake bottle to loosen powder. Brush your pet to remove any matted fur. Sprinkle a small amount of dry shampoo onto fur, starting at the neck. Massage powder into coat and brush out. Lightly brush until powder disappears. Working in small areas, repeat process along the length of the body, including belly, neck and legs. Don’t forget to reward with a treat!
Natura Pets Tip: Also great for freshening carpets and pet bedding. Just sprinkle, let sit,
then vacuum up!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.