Apple Cider & Tea Tree Toner (200ml) | Back2Nature
- 100% plant-derived natural ingredients for improved skin
- Tightens and unclogs pores naturally, and removes surface debris/dirt
- Soothing Tea Tree oil to repair damaged cells, eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Contains Apple Cider Vinegar to neutralise skin pH levels
- Helps reduce scarring and pigmentation for more even skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types, but especially beneficial on oily skin!
Natural, organic, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, earth-friendly
Did you know? Apple Cider Vinegar consists of acetic acid and alpha hydroxy acid which help to cleanse the skin of dirt without stripping the skin with harsh chemicals. A perfect natural way to tone the skin!
*Acetic acid (apple cider vinegar), *melaleuca alternafolia (tea tree) hydrosol, aqua *melaleuca alternafolia (tea tree) oil & **sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer (emulsifier)
How to use
Use once or twice a day on a cotton pad as a toner to cleanse the skin in an upwards motion, moving from chin to face to forehead. Follow with Back2Nature Face Food Moisturiser.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Due to natural ingredients scent & consistency may vary.
Why we love Back2Nature
Back2Nature offers an essential range of all-natural products that are cruelty-free and vegan-approved. We love that these products do no harm, and are formulated with no harsh chemicals.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.