Apple Cider Vinegar (Unfiltered & Organic) 250ml | Health Connection Wholefoods
250ml unfiltered and organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Pure organic apple cider vinegar, free of preservatives and additives! Serves as a internal and topical remedy for many ailments, and also used in drinks, salads and food. Can also be used by animals.
- Promotes beautiful skin and vibrant health
- Removes arterial plaque, bodily toxins and infections
- Guards against candida, thrush, moulds, bacteria and germs
- Normalises urine pH, relieves bladder infections and the frequent urge to urinate
- Helps digestion, prevents and relieves acid reflux and heartburn
- Helps with sore throat, laryngitis, ticklish throat, clears throat congestion and gum infections (use as a gargle)
- Detoxes the body, reduces bloating & cellulite and helps with weight loss
- Applied topically, helps with acne, dandruff, athlete's foot, shingles, sunburn and other burns
- Helps banish itching, dandruff, dry hair and baldness (use as a hair wash or body rinse)
- Relieves the pain of arthritis and gout by removing crystals and toxins from joints, tissues, organs and the whole body
- Organic and sustainably-sourced
Apple cider vinegar (5% acidity)
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar
You can drink Apple Cider Vinegar as is, but most people prefer to dilute it.
This is a good mix:
Add one tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 juiced lemon and one teaspoon honey or maple syrup into a cup of warm water. Drink first thing in the morning, after working out, or when dehydrated.
You can also add a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to a 1/2 cup of warm water and sip slowly to relieve indigestion, heartburn or acid reflux.
Topically, dilute one tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar and sponge onto itchy skin, athlete's foot or other skin conditions, or use as a hair rinse for scalp problems or dandruff.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.