Aqua-Rite - Natural all-herbal diuretic remedy to prevent water retention
Natural herbal diuretic remedy maintains water balance & prevents water retention
- Natural alternative to diuretic prescription diuretics like Lasix
- Reduces and controls high blood pressure (hypertension) naturally
- Prevents bloating & water retention
- Improves liver functioning and the elimination of toxins
- Maintains healthy circulation in blood vessels and capillaries
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product at check out!
What causes hypertension or high blood pressure)?
Although the causes are not always known, high blood pressure can often run in families, indicating a strong genetic component. Risk factors for high blood pressure include smoking, alcohol abuse, obesity, a high salt intake, lack of exercise and stress - and a family history of hypertension and stroke. Arteriosclerosis, or a thickening, hardening and narrowing of the walls of the arteries is also often associated with high blood pressure. Excessive water retention can also be one of the underlying causes of high blood pressure.
How can Aqua-Rite help?
Aqua-Rite is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. Aqua-Rite has been used for many years to help keep a balance of fluids in the cardiovascular and circulatory systems in the body.
Aqua-Rite addresses water balance in the body and healthy circulation as well as blood pressure on veins and capillaries. Aqua-Rite contains a selection of herbs known for their ability to improve circulation and it is formulated as an effective companion remedy for High-Rite, to help keep water balance and blood pressure within the normal range. In supporting water balance naturally, Aqua-Rite also helps the liver and gall bladder to function through healthy circulation.
Aqua-Rite comes in concentrated tincture form and is formulated according to Whole Herb technology. It is especially formulated as a companion remedy for High-Rite, especially in cases where water retention is associated with high blood pressure. Aqua-Rite can make all the difference, without compromising health and without serious side effects.
Aqua-Rite contains the following carefully selected herbs, formulated according to Whole Herb Technology:
- Agathosma betulina (Buchu) is one of South Africa's best known medicinal plants and has been used by the indigenous peoples of the area for centuries to treat a wide range of ailments. It is an effective diuretic and anti-inflammatory. Early Dutch settlers used buchu to make a brandy tincture and Boegoebrandewyn (buchu brandy) is still used today to treat many disorders.
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may decrease high blood pressure due to its diuretic properties.
- Olea europea is well known for its ability to lower blood pressure, improve circulatory functioning and balance blood sugar levels.
How has AquaRite helped others?
"I developed high blood pressure during my menopause. My doctor recommended that I use prescription drugs but this has never been my style. He wasn't very pleased when I said I was going to research natural alternatives, but has had to eat his words because all his dire predictions did not come true! After my recent check up, he could not believe that my blood pressure was normal again! I can recommend these products without reservation." - Hilary Stevens
"I don't know what I would have done without High-Rite & AquaRite to reduce my blood pressure, which runs in the family. I only wish that I had known about it sooner because it really works!"
– Gillian DW
"I am only taking half the dose of my normal medicine after using your products for just 12 weeks. I hope that this will continue until I can stop altogether. My doctor has been very encouraging."
How do I use Aqua-Rite?
Children up to the age of 15:
Take one drop per age year of the child in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Adults & Teenagers 16 years+:
15 - 20 drops in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. Aqua-Rite is best used in combination with a healthy diet, regular exercise and fresh air.
What else can I do to help myself?
- Exercise regularly. It has been shown that people who exercise regularly are less likely to develop heart problems.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as low fat dairy products. Reduce fat and salt intake.
- If you are overweight, loose it! Even a few extra kilograms can increase the risk of high blood pressure.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol use.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and take vitamin supplements containing Vit C, Vit D, Calcium and Magnesium.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.