Vanilla Burner Oil | Aromatic Apothecary
Aromatic Apothecary's Vanilla Burner Oil (12ml) is a unique, pure concentrated blend of calming and fragrant Vanilla to naturally act as a relaxant, stress reducer and even an aphrodisiac! A few drops in a burner is all it takes to get those 'feel good' feelings stirring, and the room smelling heavenly...
- Carefully selected ingredients to relax the nerves and reduce stress or anxiety
- A unique blend of deliciously warming Vanilla in a 100% pure concentrate - great as a natural aphrodisiac
- Relax and become naturally soothed by way of therapeutic vapours, ideal for combatting stress, anxiety, stress and exhaustion
- Easy and convenient - a few drops in an oil burner (or leave on a tissue in a steamed room or in your bedroom)
- 100% natural plant ingredients with known efficacy in relaxing tension of body and mind
Did you know? In ancient times, vanilla was used as a fragrance in temples. Vanilla flowers were placed inside of amulets to protect the wearer from the evil eye!
Vanilla in a 100% pure concentrated blend
How to use
Add a few drops of this calming burner essence into water or crystals in a traditional aromatherapy burner. Let the soothing vapours envelop you, allowing your body to relax and your mind to wind down naturally. Never leave a lit burner unattended, extinguish the burner before sleep.
Tip: Add a few drops onto a tissue, hanky or in your sauna, shower or jacuzzi before lovemaking to enjoy the therapeutic benefits and natural aphrodisiac effects.
Why we love Aromatic Apothecary
We love the ethos that Aromatic Apothecary lives by: “nature doing nothing uselessly”, which Aristotle famously stated. The company firmly believe in the power of plant ingredients and the safe use of aromatherapy oils to assist in achieving ultimate health and wellness. We can definitely get behind their promise to offer relief from common, everyday ailments - after all, they have been doing so for the past 29 years!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.