Artemisia/Bitter Melon Capsules for sugar balance
Sugar Balance and Immune Booster! (60 capsules)
Artemisia (also known as Lengana or Wilde Als) has traditionally been used as a treatment for malaria, respiratory conditions and to strengthen the immune system. Inala Health combines Artemisia with Bitter Melon, a traditional treatment for sugar balance as a strengthening tonic for people with diabetes
- Artemisia herb is traditionally used for a range of ailments from coughs, colds, fever, loss of appetite, colic, headache, intestinal worms & malaria.
- Bitter melon has been studied for its use in maintaining balanced blood sugar levels in the treatment of diabetes
- The ideal supplement for people with diabetes looking for an immune system and respiratory tonic
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly (veggie tablets)
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love Inala Health
Inala Health is a South African company that celebrates the abundance of medicinal herbs traditionally used in Africa. Due to the negative influence of colonialism and Westernisation, the importance and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine has been ignored in favour of Western and Chinese herbal medicine.
Inala means 'abundance' and it is true that growing conditions and diversity of plant kingdoms in Africa far surpass what can be found in other countries. It is the mission of Inala Health to bring the strength and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine onto the mainstream market in a sustainable way, to take its rightful place!
Inala Health Artemisia/Bitter Melon capsules (450 mg) contain:
Directions for use
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.