Ashwagandha Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
Ashwagandha (also known as Indian ginseng) is currently one of the most popular herbs in the world due to it being rejuvenating to the whole body, as well as promoting physical and mental health!
- Reduces levels of cortisol (stress hormones) in the body, thus lessening anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, tension and stress
- Promotes the functions of the immune, digestive, cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as protects the brain, muscles and joints from long term degeneration
- Offers powerful antibiotic and antioxidant effects to ward of infections and maintain a healthy state of living
- Allows the body to enter a better state of relaxation for good sleep and restoration
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? Ashwagandha was first mentioned around 6,000 BC, and considered to be a powerful herb that rejuvenated the system and "improved lifespan".
Withania somnifera 20000mg, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
10 drops, 1 - 3 x daily (maintenance is once daily, acute cases three times daily) .
Effective in the morning/ midday for energy boost and mental support. Effective at night for relaxation benefits.
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-Anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.