Baby Porridge (Spelt) 150g | Holle Organic
Holle Organic Spelt Porridge uses only Demeter grain for nutrient rich porridge, without all the harmful additives. This is a delicious choice for your baby!
- For a weaning diet of babies from 6 months and older
- Enriched with Thiamin (vitamin B1 for your baby's growing body!)
- Gently unlocks with heat and moisture and is easily digestible
- Egg-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, dairy-free, preservative-free and lactose-free
- Compared to wheat, spelt is higher in B complex vitamins and higher in both simple and complex carbohydrates
- No palm oils or breast-milk, and is unsweetened (no added sugar)
- Vegan friendly and EU Certified Organic
Did you know? This instant porridge can be fed through a bottle or as a porridge in combination with fresh milk or as a non-dairy fruit or vegetable meal. So convenient!
100% Wholegrain Spelt Flour (from Organic Agriculture), Thiamin (Required by EU Law).
How to use
Prepare this porridge fresh and use within 3 weeks of opening. Heat 120ml of your baby’s usual milk to approximately 50 ℃. Add 4 spoons (15g) of Holle Organic Oat Porridge flakes and stir well. Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (37 ℃) before serving (test on inner part of your wrist). Can be fed through a bottle or as a porridge in combination with fresh milk or as a non-dairy fruit or vegetable meal!
Note: Suitable from the age of 6 months at the earliest, as part of a mixed weaning diet. Do not use leftovers (always discard), and clean your baby's teeth after feeding. Store in a cool dry place.
Why we love Holle Organic
Holle Organic manufactures to strict EU standards of organic agriculture and we love that fact! Its organic baby food is palm oil free and GMO free, using wholegrains without any artificial ingredients! It means no harmful additives make their way into your baby's diet. The formative years are most important when it comes to nutrition, and we are thrilled that this brand keeps development and growth of your baby front and centre.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.