Cherry Tomatoes | Bio Italia
Bio Italia Certified Organic Cherry Tomatoes (400g) are hand-picked in Southern Italy, for intense off-the-vine freshness! Sweet, juicy and intoxicating - this is a delicious 'taste of Italy' that's GMO-free and as fresh as if you'd picked them today.
- 100% certified organic tomatoes hand-picked in Italy for an authentic sun-kissed Italian taste bursting with flavour
- Fabulous for homemade sauces, soups, stews, salads, smoothies and cocktails
- Rich in minerals - potassium, vitamins B and E, and other nutrients as well as lycopene (a powerful antioxidant with impressive health benefits)
- Sealed in tomato juice for freshness and packed in BPA-free cans
- Contains no added sugar, no soya, gluten-free, no GMOs, 100% vegan
Did you know? Cherry tomatoes are fantastic for supporting heart health, weight-loss, immunity and beauty!
Organic cherry tomatoes, organic tomato juice.
How to use
Use as desired fresh from the can, or strain and use the tomato juice separately.
Note: This product is processed with other products containing gluten, legumes (including soy), seeds (including Sesame) and cross contamination may occur.
Tip: Try a brunch cocktail - a virgin Bloody Mary (known as the Virgin Mary) for a healthy twist: combine 2 cups cherry tomato juice, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, quarter cup pickle juice or olive juice, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon horseradish, 1 teaspoon hot sauce, a pinch of cayenne, celery stalks for garnish. Serve over ice!
Why we love Bio Italia
If you don't have the pleasure of an Italian mama's cooking, Bio Italia brings the taste of Italy to your table! We absolutely love the simplicity of this range of authentic Italian pasta, soups, sauces, canned beans and tomatoes that are organic and GMO-free. Best of all, Bio Italia soups, sauces and beans are precooked and ready to use - Bellissimo!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.