Pasta Spaghetti | Bio Italia
Bio Italia Organic Pasta Spaghetti (500g) is made from organic durum wheat as authentic Italian stringed pasta. A rich taste of Italy with egg-free, vegan-friendly and GMO-free pasta that doesn't compromise on flavour or style!
- Egg-free Authentic stringed Spaghetti pasta (making it a great choice for vegans)
- 100% organic durum wheat semolina - has a rich, delicious flavour - perfect to pair with any flavour profile (great with meat-alternative meatballs, chunky vegetable sauces or simply Italian spices and olive oil)
- Rich in protein and fiber, aids digestion too
- Delicious pasta in just a few minutes total cooking time
- Contains no sugar, no soya, no GMOs, 100% vegan
Did you know? The word "Spaghetti" is the plural form of the Italian word ‘spaghetto’, which comes from the word ‘spago’, meaning cord, string or twine.
100% Organic Durum Wheat Semolina
How to use
Add the pasta to rapidly boiling, salted water. Use a timer from when the pasta is put into the pot. Cook for 6-8 minutes until 'al dente' (slightly chewy but not hard, depending on preference).
Note: Contains wheat. This product is stored and processed with other products containing gluten, legumes (including soy), seeds (including Sesame) and cross contamination may occur.
Tip: To really cook like an Italian mama, don't rinse your pasta when it's cooked! Instead, drain it in a colander, and save some of the water the pasta was cooked in. Mix some of this drained pasta water into your sauce, which helps to activate it from the gluten and gives your sauce that extra shine!
Why we love Bio Italia
If you don't have the pleasure of an Italian mama's cooking, Bio Italia brings the taste of Italy to your table! We absolutely love the simplicity of this range of authentic Italian pasta, soups, sauces, canned beans and tomatoes that are organic and GMO-free. Best of all, Bio Italia soups, sauces and beans are precooked and ready to use - Bellissimo!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.