Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes | Oh-Lief
Choose a better option for your precious baby AND for the planet! Oh-Lief's gentle Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes can be used on even the most sensitive skin. Especially formulated with ultra-fine natural ingredients to minimise nappy rash!
Unbleached and biodegradable bamboo fibres won’t pollute the planet
- Formulated to soothe redness and irritation
- Lightly scented with certified organic essential oil - no artificial fragrances
- Made with the purest certified organic and natural ingredients
- No harmful chemicals, parabens or artificial ingredients- No phenoxyethanol!
- 100% handmade in South Africa
- 100% natural ingredients for baby's delicate areas - ultra-soft fibers
- Wipe Dimensions: 20 cm x 18 cm
- Choose between a single pack of 64 wipes, or a box of 3 packs
Did you know? This product uses absolutely NO Phenoxyethanol - a chemical which has been banned in Japan over concerns that it’s toxic to reproductive organs, especially the ovaries. This product is 100% natural!
Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Ester, Decyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Lavandula Agustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil* Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Pelargonium Roseum ( Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil* , Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Gernaionl**,Linanool**,Limonene** Citronellol**
**Naturally ocurring in essential oils
Note: The Oh Lief range has been certified by the Soil association and the COSMOS Standard.
How to use
Lift resealable label to remove the wet wipes and gently wipe nappy area, face, body or hands. Reseal the label well after each use to keep the wet wipes moist. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight and use within three months of opening.
Why we love Oh-Lief
Oh-Lief was created in 2010 by sisters Christine Buchanan and Louiza Rademan, and the desire to use products that would not harm your skin or the environment. We love that mom-to-be Christine, not satisfied with the products on the market, decided to create a natural and organic baby and body range - free of harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances, petroleum, parabens. Accredited by Beauty without Cruelty! What's not to love?!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.