Botanik Tea Tree Oil - 100% Pure Essential Oil!
Botanik Tea Tree Oil (30ml) is a 100% natural essential oil that can be used for a wide range of purposes
- Can be used in a burner, ultrasonic diffuser or in carrier oil for massage
- Tea Tree oil is well known for its antiseptic, antiviral & antifungal properties
- Multiple first aid uses - can be used on minor cuts, insect bites, acne, dandruff and boils
- Well known to treat nail infections, athlete's foot and moderate acne
- One can also use tea tree oil as a cleaning detergent in the home to combat household germs
- Available in 30ml black glass bottles to minimise degradation that occurs when the oil is exposed to direct light
- Free from animal testing, chemical toxins, fillers or solvents and has not been diluted
- Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love Botanik
Botanik's tea trees are organically cultivated in the richest soil in the northern parts of Zulu-land. Their team of environmentally conscious farmers strive to always apply the most up to date and sustainable techniques to make sure that the trees as well as the soil is healthy so that they can produce the highest quality oil.
Botanik Oils are distilled on the same farm where the trees are cultivated to reduce carbon footprint and to insure a premium quality product.
They are also very proud that their farming and distilling is done 100% organically because they know, just like us that if we all take care of the environment, the environment will take care of us.
Directions for use
Bath and inhalation - 5 - 10 drops in hot water.
Gargle - Add 2 drops to a glass of water and gargle. Do not swallow.
Dandruff control - Add 3 drops to shampoo to reduce dandruff.
Foot bath - Add 3 drops to foot bath to prevent smelly feet.
100% pure distilled Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.