Braai Salt Tin (300g) | Funky Ouma
- Perfect for the braai and seriously delicious in veggies or salad
- Contains Rosemary, Lemon zest, and Origanum with a blend of spices
- All natural herbs grown on a local farm
- No preservatives or additives, non irradiated
- Natural process gives spices an earthy flavour!
- Healthy everyday salt alternative, can be used in everyday cooking!
- Packaged in a beautiful, trendy tin - great for gifting!
Did you know? Himalayan salt has an extremely rich mineral content - which helps the body balance pH levels. Balanced pH levels lead to better immunity and help the body process and digest food.
Sea salt (non-irradiated), Himalayan salt (non-irradiated), garlic, peppers, onion, black pepper, pink peppercorns, coriander, rosemary, chilli, origanum.
How to use
Shake a generous amount over braai meat while on the braai, or use this versatile spice mix everyday. Can be used before during and after the braai.
Why we love Funky Ouma
Funky Ouma was started by a seriously 'funky' grandmother of 10 and her youngest daughter - on their farm outside Paarl. They offer healthy cooking and braai-salt mixtures to spice up your life and your meals - made with a generous pinch of love. We adore these quality naturally home grown herbs!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.