Calendula Massage & Body Oil | Camphill Village
100ml Calendula Massage Oil by a local community for intellectually-challenged adults
- Comprised of natural base oils and pure organically certified essential oils
- Calendula is a natural moisturiser high in vitamin A & E
- Soothes the skin, heals wounds, relieves conditions such as eczema and reduces inflammation
- Protects against bacterial and fungal skin infection
- The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast (a sustainable, bio dynamic socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults)
- Support local, support community and support our planet!
Calendula base oil, Olive oil, Lemon essential oil
How to use
Apply a thin layer after bath or before bed to the entire body or areas that need some special care! Massage slowly into affected areas.
Why we support Camphill Village
The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast. Camphill Village cares about the environment, sustainability and future generations to come!
Camphill Village West Coast is a sustainable, socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults, to provide them with the opportunity to live with purpose and dignity. Located on a farm (40 km north of Cape Town), Camphill is set in a natural farm setting where the residents work in a bakery, dairy, herbal workshop, farm and vegetable gardens to produce quality goods for sale.