Calming Collar for Cats | Sentry
Calm and soothe cats with this pheromone-infused feline calming collar
- Scientifically proven to reduce the fear of loud noises, bad behaviors, and excessive meowing among cats
- Reduces anxious, aggressive or anti-social behaviour, including defecating or urinating in the home or compulsive licking due to anxiety
- Helps ease rescued or adopted cats as they acclimate to a new environment, and also works to prevent the formation of bad habits as a result of anxiety
- Also effective for cats who suffer from anxiety due to travel, thunderstorms, fireworks and social interaction
- With safety release so your cat will always be safe
- Fits up to 15″ neck
How does it work?
This feline calming collar is an effective first line intervention, often eliminating the need for powerful prescription medications. It can be used without long term side effects and is effective for all breeds of cats. Calming your cat naturally also works to prevent the formation of bad habits as a result of anxiety.
The collar contains sustained release pheromones which are released and have a calming effect on your cat. Pheromones are chemicals released by animals to convey certain messages via the sense of smell. This usually happens on a subconscious basis. This clever calming collar contains pheromones similar to those released by the mother to trigger a feeling of safety and well-being in her kittens. These are still effective later in life! Wearing this collar therefore calms anxiety and aggression and can help to reduce unwanted behaviour. It is also very helpful for cats that have to travel, visit the vet or endure a stay in hospital or cattery. The calming collar is also wonderful to help a rescue cat to transition to a new home!
The effects of this collar last up to 30 days. This is usually enough to break the cycle that underlies the anxiety or aggression. The collar can also be used along with Feelgood Pets homeopathic PetCalm remedy.
Note: If the SENTRY Behavior and Calming Collar gets wet, it should be taken off and wiped dry in order to maintain continual release of the pheromone. It can be replaced on the cat with no lost of efficiency.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.