Candidate - Herbal candidiasis remedy for natural candida control (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
Natural remedy supports digestive health and candida balance
- Treats Candidiasis and systemic yeast infections
- Reduces Candida overgrowth in the digestive tract
- Prevents recurring Thrush, Athlete's Foot, Dobey's Itch and other yeast infections
- Regains lost energy caused by Candida overgrowth
- Relieves digestive disorders like indigestion, gas, heartburn and 'Leaky Gut' Syndrome
- Reduces sugar cravings related to Candidiasis
- Helps to lose stubborn weight
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What is Candidiasis?
Candida (usually Candida albicans) is a form of fungus or yeast that is found naturally in many parts of the healthy body, especially in the digestive tract. Usually levels of Candida are controlled by microbes or other substances which co-exist in the digestive tract.
However, when immune functioning is compromised, levels of Candida in the system can increase and cause health problems. Sometimes these can be mild and can include vaginal thrush and other forms of yeast infection like athlete's foot. Other times Candida overgrowth can become systemic and cause major health problems (see symptoms below). Systemic Candida overgrowth is also known as Candidiasis.
Although there is a lot of controversy regarding Candidiasis in the medical world, it is increasingly recognised that there are serious strains or categories of Candidiasis which have become more common in recent years, along with the overuse of antibiotics, the rise of HIV/AIDS and increases in the use of invasive devices like catheters, valves and artificial joints, all of which increase susceptibility to Candida infection. Overgrowth of Candida has been identified as an epidemic amongst 90% of Americans and it is likely that similar statistics apply to many other countries.
Many people have Candida Overgrowth or Candidiasis without knowing it. Are you one of them?
Candida imbalance can be caused by
- Antibiotics, antacids, anti-ulcer medications and steroids/cortisones
- Hormonal imbalance
- Birth control pills
- Intestinal parasites and worms
- Diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates
- Compromised immune functioning due to HIV/AIDS and other illnesses
- Use of invasive devices like catheters and artificial valves and joints.
How can Candidate help?
Candidate is a 100% herbal remedy manufactured according to Whole Herb Technology, containing herbs known for their ability to support balance of intestinal flora and prevent candida overgrowth and associated symptoms.
What are the symptoms of Candida overgrowth (Candidiasis)?.
Candida overgrowth can include the following, depending on severity:
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Recurring UTI, prostate and vaginal infections, sinus problems and chronic chest congestion
- Recurring yeast infections like thrush, athletes foot, 'Dobey's itch', fungal nail infections, etc
- Abdominal bloating, gas, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea or mucus in the stool
- Eye fatigue and recurring inflammation of the eye
- Depression, anxiety, mood swings, panic attacks, poor concentration and memory or headaches
- Muscle weakness and joint pain or swelling and fever
- Dry mouth and tongue or cracked tongue, swollen face
- Pruritis or itchy skin, especially of the anus and other damp places of the body.
- Sugar cravings
Candidate contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% herbal formula, manufactured according to Whole Herb Technology:
- Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) is known to stimulate cell regeneration and to soothe and treat intestinal infections, as well as pathogenic intestinal flora such as Candida albicans. It has known anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and can help to repair intestinal walls that have been damaged by Candida overgrowth ('leaky gut' syndrome).
- Calendula officinalis has strong anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and is also an effective liver tonic, thereby improving overall systemic functioning and aiding in the removal of toxins from the body.
- Tabebuia impetiginosa (Pau d'arco bark) contains the active constituents Lapachol and beta-lapachone, which are also known as naphthaquinones. Laboratory tests have demonstrated that both Lapachol and beta-lapachone have anti-fungal properties as potent as ketoconazole, a common antifungal drug, used in the treatment of Candidiasis and yeast infections. Pau D'arco is not soluble in water and is best taken in tincture form where the active ingredients have been extracted medicinally in pharmaceutical ethanol. To prevent side effects, it is also important that the whole bark is used in the extraction process. This process has been followed at Feelgood Health to bring you the strongest and most effective formula possible.
How has Candidate helped others?
"I have been up and down to so many doctors for recurring thrush infections. Each time I was successfully treated but each time it came back again. I also had a lot of wind and burping after my food which was very embarrassing and I used to become anxious whenever I had to eat in public. Only when I read your information did I realise that candida was the problem. Since I have taken a course of Candidate I have not been to the doctor once with thrush and I no longer burp the way I did. I can truly say that this product has changed my life!" - Hazel L.
"Candidate has helped me a lot with a whole range of symptoms that I did not know were related to candida infection. I had the whole lot - depression, joint pain, gas, heartburn, itches in all the wrong place! When I read the symptoms I knew I had it bad so I took Candidate, Immunity Plus and also went on the Candida Diet for a month. I am eating normally now except for sugar and junk food and I feel like a young man again. I have started gardening again and can walk upright when I wake up in the morning which is a real miracle for me!" - David
"I can definitely recommend Candidate to anyone who has these symptoms if Candida infection as I had for years and did not know it. Please excuse my English I am Italian but I really had to let you know how well it worked for me. My life is different, not tired all the time, no more thrush (terrible!) and going to the doctor. My ashma is also better and I can breath for a change again!"
"I had all the symptoms you list but the main thing was overweight and I could NEVER stick to a diet. All I thought of all day was food and I could not resist anything with sugar in it. I used to feel guilty and worthless and weak, but now I know it was the candida craving the sugar as you explained. I have been taking Candidate for four weeks and I can stay away from the sugar for the first time in my life!!!!! I can't say THANK YOU enough! PS - why don't more doctors know about this!!!???" - Lillian McF
How do I use Candidate?
Take drops in appr. 1/4 glass water three times daily for 6 weeks. Follow up with a 3 week course about two or three times a year or whenever your symptoms begin to return. NB: Following the Candida Diet (FREE with all orders of Candidate) will help to keep symptoms away permanently. Candida loves sugar and starch! Also make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 15 drops 3 times daily.
Children 6-11: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Feelgood Tip: Use Candidate along with EcoSlim for maximum weightloss benefits.
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.