Pure Indigenous Cape Buchu Essential Oil
Cape Buchu - A multi-purpose South African indigenous oil!
- A beautifully refreshing and aromatic indigenous oil with multiple uses
- Use a few drops in the bath to relieve sore joints and muscles
- Add to a carrier oil and massage painful joints for soothing relief
- The aromatic scent of Buchu works well in a cold mist diffuser or aromatherapy oil burner to purify the air and refresh your room (keeps mosquitoes and flies away too!)
- Traditionally used to alleviate stomach complaints, Buchu has also been used as a kidney and urinary tonic, to heal wounds and as an insect repellent
- Localy produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Cape Buchu Essential Oil (Agathosma Betulina), also known as mountain buchu, bookoo, buku and bucco, is extracted from the dried leaves by steam distillation. The therapeutic properties of buchu oil are antiseptic, carminative, diuretic, insecticide and tonic. The healing benefits of Buchu have been known and used by the indigenous people of South Africa for thousands of years.
Directions for use
- Massage affected joints with few drops of Cape Buchu Essential Oil mixed in a carrier oil for relief from pain, burning and stiffness.
- Add a few drops to your bath water to relieve sore and aching muscles
- Use in an oil burner or diffuser to freshen and purify your room
- Ward off insects by applying Cape Buchu Essential Oil to pulse points, bedding, clothes and furniture.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.